Do we really learn?

"Stop yelling" I said that to one of my close friends, as I entered his office. He was boiling with anger and after sometime he said "that idiot never learns" as he was referring to his employee. I was smiling and said "few weeks back you were regretting because two of your oldest employees left your company because you yelled at them and for that reason you suffered a lot" when I pointed that he said "I really don't know what happens to me, but what I can really do? they never learn"  

As a human do we really learn? I am putting this question forward to myself and to all my friends. We crib every time when someone close to us repeats the mistake, for which we do quarrel with them. We justify our behavior when we yell at someone by saying he/she never learns, now the same question is forwarded to you, did you learned anything from past behavior.

You yell, you ask for forgiveness and then you repeat again.

Now the question arises, what we should do? Can we really make the difference? The answer is "yes"

We have to awaken ourselves because we are sleeping, it's not a physical sleep, it's a mental sleep. We move in that all the time and when the situation occurs we do react like a mad man, that's why we say "he did that in a fit of rage, in a fit of lust or in a fit of greed"

Eventually you do feel ashamed about your behavior. I will say it is time to awake yourself, learn "MEDITATION" and awake.

Call at this number +91-98107-05261 to know more about meditation.

www.khushwantsingh.in              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mulberry tree and childhood

That small tax

Monday mornings